Dr. Tamsin Lewis is a medical doctor with a BSc in Neuroscience and the Biology of Ageing, specialist training in psychiatry and sports medicine, and further education in nutritional and functional medicine. She is a former GB elite triathlete that started her own company focused on providing an integrated medical service with a unique approach to optimal health. Dr. Tamsin joined me for a live on Instagram to talk about the psychology of inflammation.
IN THIS VIDEO, WE WILL COVER
- What physical processes can happen after emotional trauma?
- How to measure changes in your body.
- How breathing affects your physical and mental health.
- What is the connection between psychological safety and autoimmune issues?
- What is hormesis and how it can strengthen your body?
- Wellgevity, Dr. Tamsin’s company https://www.wellgevity.co.uk/
- Oura Ring https://ouraring.com/
- WHOOP band https://www.whoop.com/
- Richie Bostock, The Breath Guy https://www.thebreathguy.com/
- Resurface program by Josh Dickson, positive psychology and retreats https://www.resurfaceuk.com/
There is a strong link between mental and physical health, and I have dedicated an entire section of the Eat Burn Sleep platform to mental wellness.