- 1 pound or 450g of lean beef mince
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon of regular or smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon of garlic purée (you can mix regular and smoked garlic purée)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Sweat the onion in a pan with the olive oil on medium heat. After a few minutes add the garlic and cook until the onions are translucent, starting to brown.
- Add the meat, paprika, salt, and pepper in the pan and cook on medium until the meat is cooked through. Separate it with a spatula during the cooking process, stirring it around.
- It’s ready to be enjoyed as it is with vegetables, or added to your shakshuka, or mixed with tomato sauce!