This is a great breakfast for adults and children. On its own or served on a slice of toasted rye bread. It combines the perfect nutrients. Protein and omega 3 from the fish, fiber, and alkaline properties from the tomatoes, beetroot, chives, and good fats from the avocado. Note that vitamin C in the squeezed lemon helps you absorb the iron contained in the fish. Sea salt is full of iodine and minerals for hormonal and nervous system function, and black pepper helps absorb everything. This is why I named this the breakfast of champions! It is also to make my kids keen to eat it 😉
- 1 can of wild salmon or tuna
- 2 small chopped beetroots
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 boiled eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 3 cornichons or 1 gherkin
- a tablespoon of chopped chives
- 1/2 lemon juice
- mayonnaise or olive oil
- Chop all the ingredients finely. Mix them with the lemon juice + a tablespoon of mayonnaise or olive oil + salt and pepper.
- Serve for breakfast, snack, or post-workout meal. Enjoy!