- 1 pound or 450g of trimmed Brussels sprouts
- 200g of smoked bacon / pancetta / lardons
- 1 pound or 450g of cooked chicken / leftover turkey
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons of chopped chives
- Bring a large pan of water to a boil.
- Half your Brussels sprouts and blanch them in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- In a large skillet, fry the bacon and crushed garlic.
- Drain the Brussels sprouts, give them a cold rinse.
- Add the chicken to the pan and the Brussels sprouts. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on medium for 5 minutes and add the olive oil. Cover and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Uncover, stir around and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the chopped chives and serve.
- Ps: if you don’t use bacon, replace with a tablespoon of olive oil and follow the same steps