- 1 gem lettuce
- 1 cooked chicken leg or breast, skinless
- 1/2 avocado
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 5 radishes
- 6 black olives
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives
- Dressing: 1 tablespoon of olive oil, juice of 1/2 lemon, salt, and pepper to taste
- Chop the lettuce and place it in your bowl. Add the chopped tomatoes, avocado, radishes, and chicken cut into bite-size pieces. Decorate with olives and chopped chives.
- Squeeze the lemon on top, drizzle the olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Storage TipsLunch box tip: prepare the salad as directed above but don’t add the lemon juice. Take the lemon with you and squeeze it over your salad just before eating. This salad keeps very well without lemon (up to 2 days).