- 200g or 7oz of konjac pasta
- 100g or 3.5 oz. of chopped frozen onion
- 200g or 7oz of frozen mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic paste
- Salt and pepper and dried chives to taste
- Pour a bit of olive oil into a pan. Add the frozen vegetables., then salt and pepper and garlic paste. Saute the vegetables on medium heat, stirring them occasionally.
- When your vegetables are a couple of minutes from being cooked, all you need to do is to add the konjac noodles.
- Sprinkle some chives and mix everything. Add the coconut yogurt and mix again.
- Decorate with fore chives, pepper, and an extra dollop of coconut yogurt. Enjoy!