This Prawn and Quail’s Eggs salad is a go-to of my when I am in a rush as I buy cooked and peeled prawns, as well as quail’s eggs. Sticking to a healthy lifestyle doesn’t need to be difficult. I believe the easier we make it for ourselves, the more chances we have to make healthy choices. You can make this as a lunch box and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Take a lemon with you so you can squeeze it on top before eating. This little trick allows me to take a salad anywhere without having the dressing spoil it!
- Lettuce hearts
- Cherry tomatoes
- Quails eggs
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Wash and cut the salad and cherry tomatoes.
- Put all the ingredients on a plate or in a container.
- If you want to have the salad later, you can stop the avocado from spoiling by squeezing some lime or lemon juice on top.
- Whisk your olive oil and lemon in a bowl and season to taste.
- Dress the salad, sprinkle with chives and serve!
If you want to have the salad later, you can stop the avocado from spoiling by squeezing some lime or lemon juice on top.