This slow cooker Indian curry recipe couldn’t be easier. I did it on an Instagram story and so many people made it and loved it. You can use mild, medium, or hot curry paste/powder depending on your taste.
- 450g mushrooms / 1 pound halved
- 2 medium-sized eggplants chopped in cubes
- 3 bell peppers sliced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh ginger
- 6 chopped garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons of medium curry paste or 3 tablespoons of tomato concentrated paste with a tablespoon of mild or medium curry powder
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 can of light coconut milk
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients in the slow-cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or medium for 4 hours.
- It is ready! I love serving it with a side of coconut yoghurt, half a lime which I squeeze on top and a sprinkle of chives or coriander. I often have it with a slice or 2 of my paleo bread. It also works really well with cauliflower rice, avocado and baked sweet potatoes.
It keeps in the fridge for up to 5 days, and I love freezing half of it for later. Indeed, there is nothing like bringing some delicious food out of the freezer when you have a craving for it and don’t feel like cooking!