I am a complete chocolate addict. One of the best things about chocolate is that it has been scientifically proven to be good for you. It is full of iron, magnesium, antioxidants BUT processing it can destroy some of the nutrients. I have come up with this very healthy and super chocolatey protein shake which is DAIRY-FREE and made with raw, unprocessed cacao powder. Raw cacao powder is easily available in health stores and online. I also use collagen powder in this shake as it is good for skin, hair, nails, muscles, and helps to rebuild the gut lining.
- 1 scoop of chocolate plant-based protein
- 2 tablespoons of collagen powder
- 1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 200ml of unsweetened almond milk
- Put all the ingredients in the blender, blitz and serve.