- 4 spring onions
- 4 carrots
- 1/4 white cabbage
- A large handful or 0.7 oz / 20g mint leaves
- A large handful or 0.7 oz /20g cilantro leaves
- 2/3 cup or 100g raw cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 6 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons of tamari sauce
- 3 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- Grate the carrots, shred the cabbage, slice the spring onion. Place in a large bowl and add the leaves, roughly torn.
- For the dressing, put all the ingredients in a blender and pulse on high for a minute.
- Toss the salad with the dressing, decorate with cashews and sesame seeds. Enjoy, it’s ready!
This dish can be prepared in advance. It keeps in the fridge for up to 2 days without the dressing mixed in. Tip: you can mix the salad with the dressing an hour before eating if you like the cabbage to be softer.