- 3 eggs
- 1 cup or 200 g of ground almonds
- 1 cup or 350 g of coconut yogurt
- 1 cup or 180g of coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon of arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven at 175 C / 350 F.
- Beat the eggs with the coconut sugar for 3 minutes or until they become pale.
- Add the coconut yogurt
- Add the ground almonds, arrowroot powder, bicarbonate of soda, lemon zest, coconut flour, and vanilla extract.
- Fold gently until well the mixture is well combined.
- Grease a round pan with coconut oil and pour the mixture in.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 175 C / 350 F.