1. Eat Burn Sleep (“we”) provide dietary and well-being information for use as information or for educational purposes. We provide the information on https://www.eatburnsleep.com/
(“the website”) without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
2. Information on the website /ebook might not always be available, complete, true, accurate or up to date.
3. We do not give medical advice in relation to any individual case nor do we provide medical or diagnostic services.
4. We do not warrant that information we provide will meet your health or medical requirements. It is up to you to contact a health professional if you are concerned about your health and you should not rely on material included on the website as a substitute for medical advice. We do not accept any responsibility if you do.
5. Before starting any diet, you should speak to your doctor to make sure that any diet you choose is the right diet for you. You must not rely on the information on the website as an alternative to medical advice. If you have any specific questions about medical matters and about the diet you should seek advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers.
6. Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
7. The terms and conditions relating to the use of the website, including this disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with the use of the website.