- 4 chicken legs
- Dressing: 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon of garlic purée
- 1 tablespoon of smoked garlic purée (replace with regular garlic purée if you don’t have any)
- 1 teaspoon of Chinese five spices mix
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper
- To decorate: 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven at 180 C / 360 F.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Place the chicken legs on a large roasting dish. Massage the chicken legs on both sides with the dressing, making sure they are well coated.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds.
- Roast in the oven at 180 C / 360 F for 30 to 40 minutes.
- It’s ready!