- 1 can of chopped tomatoes (400g or 14.11oz)
- 4 eggs
- 1 chopped fresh or frozen onion
- 1 tablespoon of garlic purée (or 2 crushed garlic cloves)
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of fresh coriander to decorate
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Fry the onions and garlic with the olive oil in a pan on medium heat for about 5 minutes until the onions are soft and a good amount of moisture has come out of them.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, spices, and salt.
- Cook on medium heat for a further 5 minutes.
- Crack the eggs in, cover leaving an opening got the excess water to evaporate, and cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Decorate with the chopped herbs.
- Serve and enjoy! Ps: you can use chives or parsley instead of coriander. Dried chives work great too if you don’t have fresh herbs.