- 2 gem lettuces
- 6 small pickled beetroot
- 7 oz or 200g of cooked prawns
- 3.5 oz or 100g or white crab meat
- 5 oz or 150g of cherry tomatoes
- 2 spring onions
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and cut the lettuce, and place it in your salad bowl.
- Slice the spring onions finely. Cut the avocado in medium size pieces, slice the tomatoes and the beetroots, and add to your salad bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix prawns, crab, sliced spring onions, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and squeeze the lemon juice. Combine well.
- Add the seafood mixture on top of the lettuce. Use the rest of the ingredients to finish decorating the salad.
- It’s ready to serve!