- 1 1/2 cup or 150g of milled flaxseeds or 1 cup of flaxseeds
- 1 cup or 240ml of boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- A sprinkle of ground pepper
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder or 1/2 teaspoon of zaatar spice mix
- Mill the flaxseeds in a blender if you need to.
- Bring the water to the boil in a small pan, and take off the heat.
- Add the flaxseeds and spices, and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula for about one minute until it forms a ball.
- Remove the dough ball and place it on a piece of parchment paper. Sprinkle some extra flax meal if it is sticky.
- Divide it into 4 equal smaller dough balls. Place each ball on a piece of parchment paper, cover with another piece of paper, and roll it with a rolling pin.
- You can use a saucepan lid if you want to make it round and perfect but you don’t have to.
- Cook on a non-stick pan on medium heat about one minute on each side (there is no need to add oil).
- It’s ready! Enjoy!