- 1 tablespoon garlic purée or grated fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger or ginger paste
- 3 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 fillets of halibut or any white fish
- sesame seeds to decorate (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl.
- Place the salmon skin up flesh down in the marinade.
- Cover and put in the fridge for at least one hour (you can do this in the morning for dinner too).
- Bake the fish at 190C / 380F for 12-15 minutes or until cooked yet flaky (do not overcook it or it will be dry!). You can test with a fork and see if it flakes easily. When it does, it is ready!