- 4 chicken breast cut in fillets (about 500g or 1lb)
- 3 tbsp of sesame oil
- 3 tbsp of coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp of tamari or regular soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of mirin
- 2 tbsp of umami paste or ginger paste/grated ginger
- sesame seeds to decorate
- 2 tbsp of garlic purée / grated garlic
- Cut the chicken into slices. Place all the marinade ingredients in a medium-size bowl and stir well. Add the chicken, cover, and place in the fridge for up to 4 hours (minimum 30 minutes). Take the chicken out of the fridge and place the chicken with the marinade in a baking dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 180 C / 360 F. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to decorate, it is ready!