- 2 cups or 200g of ground almonds
- 5.3 oz or 150g of olives stuffed with anchovies
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of garlic puree
- 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon of milled flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup or 120ml of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat your oven at 175 C / 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with the salt until light and fluffy.
- Add the garlic puree, flaxseeds, and unsweetened almond milk. Mix well and stir in the ground almonds and 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast.
- Once that’s well combined, add the olives, saving 16 to decorate the mini bread rolls.
- Pour the dough in your greased mini muffin tray with a tablespoon – you can use a little bit of coconut oil or olive oil to do so.
- Decorate sprinkling the remaining nutritional yeast and adding an olive on each mini roll.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 175 C / 350 F, testing if they are ready by inserting a toothpick. When the toothpick comes out clean, it means they are cooked!
- Enjoy with breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as a healthy and nutritious snack!
- *if you are allergic to nuts or prefer not to use almond flour (ground almonds) for any other reason, you can replace it with quinoa flour. 200g or 2 cups of almond flour can be replaced with 120g or 2 cups of quinoa flour.