I make this delicious homemade lemonade regularly. It is PALEO and KETO friendly. I used the juice of 3 lemons 🍋, 1 liter of water 💧, ice cubes, and liquid pure stevia 🌱 You can also use sparkling water but the gas in it makes it tougher on the digestive system and it leads to weight gain. Drink still water 💦 as much as you can.
- juice of 3 lemons 🍋 (organic if you can)
- 1 liter of filtered water
- stevia to taste (liquid or powder. Just make sure it is 100% pure stevia)
- ice cubes
- Squeeze the lemons in a jug.
- Add the water, ice, and stevia.
- It is ready! You can do twists on this and add mint and/or cucumber if you like.
- I also like to put the squeezed lemon halves in the jug for a stronger flavor😊 Enjoy!