- 1 lb or 450g of minced turkey
- 1 lb or 450f of lean minced beef
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons or 30g of chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons or 30g of chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons of garlic purée
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, making sure that they are well combined. You can use your hands for this.
- Once well combined, shape the meat into cylinder shapes around each skewer and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven at 190C/380F fan setting for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Your delicious skewers are ready to be enjoyed!
You can freeze half of it or whatever you haven’t used by placing them on a tray in the freezer. Once they are frozen, you can take them out of the tray, place them in a freezer bag and they won’t stick. This will help you make a great quick meal in the future!