I love guacamole but somehow raw onions do not agree with me. I also come from countries where we use cumin a lot, so… I came up with this absolutely delicious guacamole recipe. Cumin, lime, tomatoes, avocado, and coriander work so well together! My friends love it and I hope you do too.
- 1 large ripe avocado
- juice of 1 lime
- 20g of coriander, finely chopped
- 6 to 8 cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- salt and pepper
- Mash the avocado and add all the other ingredients, and it’s ready!
- If you want to make more, just double the quantities. You can also modify the quantities of spices and seasonings according to your taste.
- I like to serve this when I have drinks parties at home with crudites to dip in. Enjoy!