Top Tips to Be Healthy and Happy
Hi Everyone! My feature: ‘Unlock the Secret to a Healthier and Much Happier You,’ was in the Sunday Express yesterday and appears online here.
It includes a 10 Step Health Reset. Here’s the brief version:
- Look at the food ingredients on packaging. Most additives are inflammatory-inducing because they cause dysbiosis, which leads to chronic inflammation conditions like obesity.
- Sleep to manage hunger hormones, which are regulated during good sleep. Poor sleep induces a rise in ghrelin, the hungry hormone, and a drop in leptin, which tells the brain to stop eating. Poor sleep makes you hungrier; no matter what you eat, you are unsatisfied.
- Walk. 10 Reasons to Walk.
- Stop high-intensity workouts. They create inflammation in the body. Movement that reduces inflammation involves the mind and will not cause chronic conditions in the long run.
- Eat well and enjoy food slowly, without distractions. Optimum digestion allows for maximum nutrient absorption and reduces bloating.
- Don’t waste your money on supplements and prebiotics. Just eat good food, well.
- Ditch the guilty mindset. If you have to lose weight, don’t feel guilty or ashamed, and start today on this safe obesity reduction platform that will reduce weight quickly and in the long term.
- Meditate. Prayer and gratitude reduce cortisol, improve mental well-being, and aid gut health.
- Build a good core. The vagus nerve links the gastrointestinal tract to the spine. A good core supports a healthy back and spine. Three of Eat Burn Sleep’s 20-minute anti-inflammatory movements a week will help you get there.
- Breathe correctly. Shallow breathing increases cortisol, promotes a blood sugar spike, and leads to fat accumulation around the waist.
I hope that you enjoy the article, and wish you a happy, healthy day!