- 2oz or 60g of whole almonds roughly chopped
- 1 cup or 100g of grounds almonds
- 1/8 cup of coconut flour
- 1 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 1/8 cup or 15g of sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons of anise seeds
- 1 tablespoon of orange blossom water
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven at 175 C / 350 F. Mix all the dry ingredients together and add the wet ingredients.
- Mix well. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and form a medium size oval shape with the dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes and take out of the oven. Reduce the heat to 150 C / 300 F and let the dough cool down for 20 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, very carefully cut in 1 inch / 3 cm thick slices.
- Flip the slices on the side and bake them for 15 minutes on one side. Take the tray out of the oven, flip them on the other side, and bake for another 15 minutes.