This berries and mint salad is so simple yet an amazing option for dessert as it is low in sugar and packed with fiber and anti-oxidants. Berries are full of vitamin C too, which will help the absorption of iron you may have had in your meal. I make this with either maple syrup or pure stevia mixed in lime juice.
- 1/2 cup or 100g Strawberries
- 2 cups or 300g Blueberries
- 2 cups or 225g Raspberries
- Finely chopped mint
- Maple syrup or 1 lime juice with stevia
- Rinse the berries and hull the strawberries. Mix them in a bowl with finely chopped mint and either maple syrup or some lime juice and stevia.
- It is ready! You can also serve this on some coconut yogurt. It is delicious for breakfast too. Enjoy!