Aioli Balsamic Dressing  LoadingAdd to Favourites list

Green List 10 min 1 servings

Nutrition

142 Kcal
13g Fat
6g Carbs
6g Net Carbs
5g Sugars
0g Protein

Calcium-rich Dressing!

Bones, teeth, muscles, blood, heart rhythms and nerve functions will love this perfect dressing!

Calcium is abundant in eggs and garlic from the aioli and in balsamic vinegar.

99% of the body’s calcium is stored in your bones and the remaining 1% is found in your blood, tissues and muscles.

Your body gets the calcium it needs by eating calcium-rich foods and also by drawing calcium from your body. If you don’t eat enough calcium, your body ‘borrows’ (but doesn’t always give back!) calcium from your bones.

Don’t worry because EBS recipes eaten daily contain all the nutrients you need, presented in a delicious way!

Containing a multitude of nutrients, this recipe is also antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, decongesting, cholesterol lowering, immune boosting, energising, skin loving, blood sugar levelling, bone and joint loving and just divine!

Ingredients

  • 1 tbsp aioli
  • 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar

Directions

  1. Use the homemade aioli dressing or a good quality one.

  2. Use 1 part aioli, 2 parts balsamic vinegar, place it in a bowl and whisk with a fork. It’s ready!

Serving Tips

Delicious on salads, roasted vegetables and baked fish.

Explore More Recipes

Cocoa Banana Bread

45 mins LoadingAdd to Favourites list

Balsamic Roasted Vegetables

30 min LoadingAdd to Favourites list

Eggplant with Tahini & Truffle dressing

45 mins LoadingAdd to Favourites list

Japanese Greens Salad

10 min LoadingAdd to Favourites list