- 1 medium broccoli
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 liter (34 oz.) of beef or chicken stock (water or vegetable stock works)
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 can of full fat coconut milk or 6 tablespoons of coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Chop the onion, broccoli, zucchini, and garlic cloves.
- Place the olive oil in a deep pan and sweat the onion and crushed garlic for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the chopped broccoli, zucchini as well as the salt and pepper. Cook on medium for about 5 minutes sitting the vegetables around.
- Add the beef/chicken stock or water and cover. Cook on medium heat for about 30 minutes. Switch the heat off and let it cool down for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and cumin and blend. It is ready!
This keeps well in the fridge for up to 5 days