- 2 gem lettuce hearts
- 300g or 2 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 2 skinless cooked chicken breasts/legs
- 30g or 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh basil
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- To prepare the chicken, shred it and place it in a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, a squeeze the juice of half a lemon, add the chopped basil, a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Cut or shred the salad by hand in your salad bowl. Add the cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon all over, add the olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Add the chicken on top and your salad is ready to be enjoyed!