- 3 medium-size tomatoes (or 2 large)
- 1 can of tuna in brine or olive oil (110g drained)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil or mayonnaise/aioli
- Garlic granules
- Chives to decorate (optional)
- Mix the tuna with the olive oil or mayo in a bowl. Add spices and season to taste.
- Cup the top half of the tomatoes and remove the seeds.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the tuna mix. Sprinkle chives on top.
- This makes a delicious starter if you are hosting, or a main dish with crudités on the side. It works really well for lunch boxes too. You can replace the tuna with wild salmon. It works just as well!