- 1 handful of button mushrooms
- 1 bunch of basil leaves
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- black pepper
- Chop the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium heat and add the mushrooms.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and a scrunch of black pepper.
- Take the mushrooms out of the pan. Pour the egg mixture in the pan and the mushrooms on top.
- Cover and cook for 3 more minutes or until the eggs are done. Decorate with chopped fresh chives and basil leaves. Enjoy!
This dish can be prepared in advance. It keeps in the fridge for up to 2 days.