- 1 handful of button mushrooms
- 1 bunch of basil leaves
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- black pepper
- Chop the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium heat and add the mushrooms.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and a scrunch of black pepper.
- Take the mushrooms out of the pan. Pour the egg mixture in the pan and the mushrooms on top.
- Cover and cook for 3 more minutes or until the eggs are done. Decorate with chopped fresh chives and basil leaves. Enjoy!