- 12.3 oz or 350g spinach
- 1 broccoli
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 liter / 2 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 tablespoons of fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 a can or 200ml / 7.03 oz of coconut milk (full fat)
- Place a deep pan over medium heat and sweat the chopped onion, crushed garlic in the olive oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets roughly chopped and continue frying in the oil for another 5 minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper, grated ginger and cover with water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach leave and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Mix the cumin and coconut milk in. Switch the heat off and blend. Your soup is ready!