- 6 large organic free-range eggs
- 5.3 oz or 150g of 70% cooking dark chocolate
- a pinch of salt
- Optional: cacao nibs to decorate
- Place the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water to melt it. Make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks, setting one-yolk aside. Whisk the whites with a pinch of salt until they form soft peaks.
- Once the chocolate is melted, let it cool down a bit and incorporate one yolk.
- Take a tablespoon of the whisked eggs and mix them gently in the chocolate mix.
- Fold the chocolate mix in the whisked egg whites. Be careful not to mix too hard, I like to fold for a long time until the mixture is even.
- Serve in small pots. I like to decorate with cacao nibs. Put in the fridge for at least 3 hours to set. Enjoy!