2-Minute Crab Salad
- 8 tbsp of white crab meat
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp of mayonnaise
- 2 tsp of finely chopped mint
- 2 tsp of finely chopped dill
- 2 tsp of finely chopped basil
- 2 tsp of finely chopped chives
- Salt & pepper
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
You can use any little bowl or cooking ring to give a shape to your crab salad. Or just serve it with a tablespoon, for a more organic look!
This dish can be prepared in advance. It keeps in the fridge for up to 2 days without the dressing mixed in.