This is the simplest and most delicious crab salad. Perfect for the summer months, with a little bit of avocado on the side. It takes a couple of minutes to put together yet feels so sophisticated! Of course, it is PALEO, DAIRY-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, GRAIN-FREE, and fits with an anti-inflammation lifestyle! it is packed with protein and makes a perfect starter or main course (just make it bigger).
- 8 tablespoons of white crab meat
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped mint
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped dill
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped basil
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped chives
- salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
- You can use any little bowl or cooking ring to give a shape to your crab salad. Or just serve it with a tablespoon, for a more organic look!