I made these almond chia pots with some leftover almond milk that was in my fridge and they turned out delicious! They are dairy-free and paleo. You can sweeten them with maple syrup like I did, but also with honey, date syrup, or pure stevia.
- 1/2 cup or 90g of chia seeds
- 2 cups or 500ml of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup or 60ml of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Transfer in glasses if you would rather have individual pots and set in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- When serving, you can add toppings like berries (fresh or frozen), chopped nuts, nut butter, shredded coconut, and/or coconut yogurt. Enjoy!
You can store these in the fridge for up to 5 days.