This is probably the easiest chicken recipe I have ever done. It takes about 5 minutes to prepare and is so good. My kids love it with rice and steamed broccoli. I skip the rice! Try and buy organic free-range chicken if you can. I believe we should be eating fewer meat products but of higher quality. The way we shop is really important and demand drives offer. The more healthy / decently grown meats we buy, the more we are encouraging the food industry to supply us with grass-fed / organic meats. This is paleo, grain-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and fits an anti-inflammatory lifestyle.
- 2 chicken legs
- 2 pink lady apples
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 160 C / 320 F.
- Place your chicken in a roasting dish and massage it with some olive oil.
- Add the thickly cut apple slices. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle paprika all over the chicken and apple.
- Roast at 160 C for 45 min. Serve.
- Voila! There you have it. My very simple Apple and Paprika Chicken. I hope you enjoy it!