- 3 medium-size courgettes/zucchini
- 2 spring onions
- 300g or 10.6oz of cooked prawns (you can also use raw prawns)
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of soya sauce/Tamari sauce/coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Grate the zucchini in a large bowl and sprinkle a good amount of sea salt and let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- After that, rig out the water from the zucchini by squeezing it forming balls with your hands. Once most of the water is out, it’s ready to be cooked.
- In a large pan, heat the sesame oil and add the garlic, ginger, and finely sliced spring onions.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on medium-high heat before adding the zucchini and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the soya sauce, ground pepper, sesame seeds, and the prawns and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Taste it and see if you need any more sauce.
- Once ready, decorate with more sesame seeds or finely sliced spring onions and serve!