- Around 1.5 pounds or 650g of ribs
- 3 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon of tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon of garlic purée
- 1 tablespoon of umami paste or ginger purée
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- Sesame seeds to decorate
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a baking dish. Add the ribs and coat them in the marinade. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge until you are ready to cook them.
- Cook in the oven at 180 C / 360 F for 60 to 70 minutes. Check them and bring them out when they are cooked. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.