- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- A drop of coconut milk (or any nut milk)
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- Any toppings you like: blueberries, pecan nuts, flaked almonds, dark chocolate chips, banana etc.
- Place frozen bananas and blueberries in your blender and make sure to push them towards the bottom regularly with a spatula.
- About halfway, add a splash of coconut milk to soften the mix, and slowly repeat if needed.
- Taste and add a bit of honey if needed (it depends on how sweet your blueberries are).
- Sprinkle your favorite toppings and enjoy!