This two-ingredient ice cream is so good yet so healthy and absolutely guilt-free. It is also dairy-free which is amazing as it is so creamy. I sometimes make it without the chocolate for breakfast are bored of their usual fruit. You do not need an ice cream maker for this, just bananas and a blender!
- 3 frozen ripe bananas
- A drop of almond milk
- Any toppings you like: dark chocolate chips, flaked almonds, desiccated coconut, blueberries, chopped dates, goji berries, chopped pecan nuts, etc.
- Take your bananas out of the freezer a couple of minutes before making the ice cream.
- Put them in your blender -I use the Vitamix one- and make sure to push them towards the bottom regularly with a spatula.
- To soften the mix, add a dash of almond milk if needed.
- Serve and sprinkle your favorite toppings! Eat it when ready as he doesn’t keep.