- 1 oak leaf lettuce
- Two large handfuls of lamb’s lettuce
- 1/2 a cooked chicken (2 breasts / 2 legs / 1 leg + 1 breast or 1 poussin)
- 3.5 oz or 100g of pancetta / diced bacon / lardons
- 3 Persian/mini cucumbers or 1/2 a regular cucumber
- 9oz 250g of cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 2 spring onions
- 3 celery sticks
- 4 boiled eggs
- Make 4 boiled eggs following my perfectly boiled eggs recipe.
- Cut the spring onions in medium slices and cook with the pancetta (you can use diced bacon or lardons instead) in a pan on medium heat. While that is cooking, wash your salad and vegetables. Tear the salad in bite-size pieces, half the cherry tomatoes, cut the celery in medium slices, the cucumber in medium-size slices as well as the avocado. Cut the chicken into medium-size pieces too.
- Place all the salad, vegetables, and chicken in a large salad bowl. Slice the eggs in halves and add them. Once the pancetta is cooked and the spring onions soft, spoon them out of the pan and place on a plate with kitchen paper to remove the excess fat. Once cooled down, sprinkle on top of the salad.
- Toss in the dressing of your choice and your salad is ready to be enjoyed!