- 4 chicken legs
- 150g prunes (around 15 prunes)
- 3/4 cup or 150g green olives
- 2/3 cup or 125ml apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup or 125ml water
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- A scrunch of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Preheat your oven at 175 C / 350 F (fan oven).
- In a baking dish, place the chicken leg and add all the other ingredients.
- Give the dish a gentle shake and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- It’s ready to serve! I love having this with some warm cooked quinoa and a green salad. Enjoy! Cooking tip: remove the chicken skin before eating but leave it on for cooking as it adds flavor!
It keeps in the fridge for up to 5 days.