- 200g or 7.05oz of dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 20 large strawberries
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan with simmering water. Make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water.
- Stir in the coconut oil and turn the heat off once the mix looks glossy.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Grab each strawberry by the stem and dip each side in the chocolate mix. Place on the tray and repeat with each strawberry.
- Place in the fridge until set (about one hour). Your chocolate strawberries are ready! Enjoy!