For this recipe, do not stress about the little bit of sugar in the mango chutney. The Eat Burn Sleep lifestyle is about long term damage limitation rather than perfection!
- 1 pound or 450g of shredded cooked chicken (breast or leg)
- 4 tbsp of mayonnaise (look for one with few ingredients or use a homemade one)
- 2 tbsps of mango chutney
- 2 tbsp of mild curry powder
- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 12 chopped dried apricots
- 2 tbsp of sultanas
- 2 tbsp of flaked almonds
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. You can use cooked chicken from the supermarket, home-cooked chicken, or even the leftovers from a roast chicken!
You can store this in the fridge for up to 3 days. It makes a perfect quick lunch or lunchbox option!