Egg muffins are a wonderful paleo breakfast, lunch box, and snack option. Super easy to make, they combine both protein and plant-based fiber, for alkaline balance. I like storing some in the fridge for future use when I make them. They are so easy and simple to make, and are super healthy! They are DAIRY-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, and GRAIN-FREE too. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Try and use organic ingredients and free-range organic eggs if you can.
- 2 medium-size carrots
- 1/2 sweet potato
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives
- salt, pepper
- spray oil for the muffin tray
- Grate the carrots and sweet potato.
- Whisk the eggs in a jug with the cumin, salt, pepper, and chives.
- Spray the muffin tray with oil and make sure that it is well coated.
- Fill with grated carrots and sweet potato up to 2/3. Then, fill with the whisk eggs up to 2/3 again.
- Bake at 175C / 350F for 20 minutes.
- Let them cool down before storing them. Enjoy!