- 3 tablespoons of milled flaxseeds
- 3 tablespoons of milled chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 cup or 240ml of nut milk
- 1/2 cup or 120ml of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Stevia to taste
- Frozen blueberries and fresh strawberries to decorate
- Place the flaxseeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds, and nut milk in a saucepan.
- Put on medium heat and stir regularly. When the porridge starts thickening and drying at the bottom of the pan, add the water, cinnamon and stevia.
- Stir for another five minutes on medium heat or until you get a nice porridge-like consistency.
- Serve in a bowl, decorate with the berries and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top. Serve immediately and enjoy!