- 1 bunch of chives
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1 bunch of coriander leaves
- 2 garlic gloves
- 4 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of wholegrain mustard
- Salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- Water to desired consistency
- Blend the herbs, garlic, black pepper, salt, mustard, vinegar and oil in a blender.
- Add water to create desired consistency. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- It is good if the dressing is a bit strong, as it’s going to be diluted in the salad.