One can forget how quick and easy it is to cook a nice and healthy meal. Meat can be a little intimidating but this recipe takes no time! 5 minutes of prep and 10 minutes of cooking! The marinade makes the lamb tender and so tasty. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- 4 boneless lamb shoulder steaks (around 450g or 1 pound)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of garlic purée or 2 cloves of garlic
- A generous sprinkle of dried rosemary or 2 twigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a medium-size baking dish.
- Place the lamb shoulder steaks in the dish and coat them well with the marinade.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 1 to 4 hours.
- Pan fry 3 to 4 minutes on each side or cook under the grill in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve, it’s delicious!