My Moroccan Burgers recipe is an old favorite of mine and is very popular with my friends and family. It is super easy, GLUTEN-FREE, GRAIN-FREE, PALEO, KETO, and of course DAIRY-FREE. I have it without a bun – preferring a salad on the side- but my kids love it in a traditional burger bun. It works with any minced meat: lamb, beef, or turkey. I usually use lean lamb or beef mince. I serve them with harissa mayo.
- 1 pound or 450g of beef/lamb/turkey mince
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp of chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp of chopped mint
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 egg
- Harissa pasta
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl with your hand and make the patties.
- Cook on a pan with a little bit of oil to your liking. I like mine medium.
- Mix a little bit of harissa pasta to some mayonnaise for the dressing. You can make this as spicy as you like, so taste it and adjust the quantities accordingly.
- I like serving the burger with a side salad and avocado. Enjoy!
You can prep them and store them in the fridge until you need to cook them.