- 4 medium carrots
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Mashed boiled garlic clove
- Rinse and slice the carrots into medium-sized disks (about 4mm). Boil them with the garlic clove until they are cooked but do not overcook or they will be too soft. They need to hold their shape or you’ll end up with mashed carrots once you toss them in the dressing!
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl for the dressing, adding the crushed boiled garlic clove. Once the carrots are out of the water and cooled down, mix them in the dressing, coating them well with it.
- This salad is best prepared a little in advance (an hour or so), for the carrot to absorb all the delicious flavors from the dressing.