- 3 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons of ponzu soy dressing
- 1 tablespoon of regular soy or tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of garlic purée
- 3 tablespoons of dried seaweed mix (crunch it in small pieces if it’s not)
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Sesame seeds to decorate
- Mix all the ingredients and let it sit 10 minutes until the seaweed is rehydrated.
- Mix with the salad of your choice, I do a mix of lambs lettuce and lettuce hearts. Sprinkle sesame seeds to decorate and serve.